Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kids Can


Oh yes, thanks to Ooooo Shiny! I have the opportunity to share another passion.

As some of you also may know I have been (and still am) studying to become a social worker.
My goal, "helllpa - helllpa - hellpa the kids..."

Kids Can is awsome! 
They help heaps of kids.

but before you go to their webpage, and read all about them, ignite a passion in you, and perhaps even donate...
check out my nails! 


Also, please enjoy this lovely song, courtesy of Flight of the Concords and many other New Zealanders...
and spread the word!
 we can help NZ Kids!


3 comments:

  1. Haha love Flight of the Conchords. I made my class write letters to Brett McKenzie. They're pretty much convinced he's a muppet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always have the most amazing nail arts/paintings,love them.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome rendering of that font, wow! Thanks for sharing this with us, it's really an important issue to raise awareness about. Best of luck for the contest :)

    ReplyDelete